Pages

Thursday 30 June 2016

Star Dancer, Kaffy Marks 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos

kaffy-birthday-nude
Star dancer and Guinness World Record holder, Kafayat Oluwatoyin Shafau-Ameh better known as Kaffy is celebrating her 36th birthday today 30th June, 2016 with new photos.
The dance choreographer yesterday unveiled her newest studio and received a birthday cake from her kids.
kaffy-birthday-cake
Thanking God for bringing her this far, Kaffy wrote;
I thank God for another year..
I thank God for another opportunity to look at the world ahead of me stoop,project,focus,aim and conquer!!
I thank God for sustaining my life ,giving me more opportunities to make other lives appreciate HIS presence, HIS power and Essence.
My life is a testimony of Gods grace as every step of my existence has HIS imprint .
Kafayat, with the popular stage name, Kaffy, got married in June 2012 to Joseph Ameh and have been blessed with two wonderful kids, Eliana and Sean.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...